109. Andersen CS, Dietrich J, Agger EM, Lycke NY, Lovgren K, et al. (2007) The combined CTA1-DD/ISCOMs vector is an effective intranasal adjuvant for boosting prior Mycobacterium bovis BCG immunity to Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Infect Immun 75: 408-416.
110. Marks E, Verolin M, Stensson A, Lycke N (2007) Differential CD28 and inducible costimulatory molecule signaling requirements for protective CD4+ T-cell-mediated immunity against genital tract Chlamydia trachomatis infection. Infect Immun 75: 4638-4647.
111. McNeal MM, Basu M, Bean JA, Clements JD, Lycke NY, et al. (2007) Intrarectal immunization of mice with VP6 and either LT(R192G) or CTA1-DD as adjuvant protects against fecal rotavirus shedding after EDIM challenge. Vaccine 25: 6224-6231.
112. Verdonck F, Tiels P, van Gog K, Goddeeris BM, Lycke N, et al. (2007) Mucosal immunization of piglets with purified F18 fimbriae does not protect against F18+ Escherichia coli infection. Vet Immunol Immunopathol 120: 69-79.
113. Eliasson DG, Bakkouri KE, Schon K, Ramne A, Festjens E, et al. (2008) CTA1-M2e-DD: A novel mucosal adjuvant targeted influenza Vaccine. Vaccine 26: 1243-1252.
114. Ansaruzzaman M, Bhuiyan NA, Begum YA, Kuhn I, Nair GB, et al. (2007) Characterization of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli from diarrhoeal patients in Bangladesh using phenotyping and genetic profiling. J Med Microbiol 56: 217-222.
115. Begum YA, Talukder KA, Nair GB, Khan SI, Svennerholm AM, et al. (2007) Comparison of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli isolated from surface water and diarrhoeal stool samples in Bangladesh. Can J Microbiol 53: 19-26.
116. Lothigius A, Janzon A, Begum Y, Sjoling A, Qadri F, et al. (2007) Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli is detectable in water samples from an endemic area by real-time PCR. J Appl Microbiol.
117. Lundin BS, Enarsson K, Kindlund B, Lundgren A, Johnsson E, et al. (2007) The local and systemic T-cell response to Helicobacter pylori in gastric cancer patients is characterised by production of interleukin-10. Clin Immunol 125: 205-213.
118. Nystrom J, Svennerholm AM (2007) Oral immunization with HpaA affords therapeutic protective immunity against H. pylori that is reflected by specific mucosal immune responses. Vaccine 25: 2591-2598.
119. Qadri F, Ahmed T, Ahmed F, Bhuiyan MS, Mostofa MG, et al. (2007) Mucosal and systemic immune responses in patients with diarrhea due to CS6-expressing enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. Infect Immun 75: 2269-2274.
120. Qadri F, Saha A, Ahmed T, Al Tarique A, Begum YA, et al. (2007) Disease burden due to enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli in the first 2 years of life in an urban community in Bangladesh. Infect Immun 75: 3961-3968.
121. Sack DA, Shimko J, Torres O, Bourgeois AL, Francia DS, et al. (2007) Randomised, double-blind, safety and efficacy of a killed oral Vaccine for enterotoxigenic E. coli diarrhoea of travellers to Guatemala and Mexico. Vaccine 25: 4392-4400.
122. Sjoling A, Wiklund G, Savarino SJ, Cohen DI, Svennerholm AM (2007) Comparative analyses of phenotypic and genotypic methods for detection of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli toxins and colonization factors. J Clin Microbiol 45: 3295-3301.
123. Svennerholm AM, Lundgren A (2007) Progress in Vaccine development against Helicobacter pylori. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 50: 146-156.
124. Anh DD, Canh do G, Lopez AL, Thiem VD, Long PT, et al. (2007) Safety and immunogenicity of a reformulated Vietnamese bivalent killed, whole-cell, oral cholera Vaccine in adults. Vaccine 25: 1149-1155.
125. Cuburu N, Kweon MN, Song JH, Hervouet C, Luci C, et al. (2007) Sublingual immunization induces broad-based systemic and mucosal immune responses in mice. Vaccine 25: 8598-8610.
126. Flach CF, Qadri F, Bhuiyan TR, Alam NH, Jennische E, et al. (2007) Differential expression of intestinal membrane transporters in cholera patients. FEBS Lett 581: 3183-3188.
127. Flach CF, Qadri F, Bhuiyan TR, Alam NH, Jennische E, et al. (2007) Broad up-regulation of innate defense factors during acute cholera. Infect Immun 75: 2343-2350.
128. Sun JB, Czerkinsky C, Holmgren J (2007) Sublingual 'oral tolerance' induction with antigen conjugated to cholera toxin B subunit generates regulatory T cells that induce apoptosis and depletion of effector T cells. Scand J Immunol 66: 278-286.
129. Thiem VD, Canh do G, Anh DD, Deen JL, von Seidlein L, et al. (2007) Response to "questionable merits of the field trial of an oral killed whole cell cholera Vaccine in Vietnam during 1998-2003" Vaccine 2007;25(8):1353-4. Vaccine 25: 7981-7983.
130. Andersch-Bjorkman Y, Thomsson KA, Holmen Larsson JM, Ekerhovd E, Hansson GC (2007) Large scale identification of proteins, mucins, and their O-glycosylation in the endocervical mucus during the menstrual cycle. Mol Cell Proteomics 6: 708-716.
131. Lang T, Hansson GC, Samuelsson T (2007) Gel-forming mucins appeared early in metazoan evolution. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104: 16209-16214.
132. De LKT, Whiting CV, Bland PW (2007) Proinflammatory cytokine synthesis by mucosal fibroblasts from mouse colitis is enhanced by interferon-gamma-mediated up-regulation of CD40 signalling. Clin Exp Immunol 147: 313-323.
133. Elgbratt K, Bjursten M, Willen R, Bland PW, Hornquist EH (2007) Aberrant T-cell ontogeny and defective thymocyte and colonic T-cell chemotactic migration in colitis-prone Galphai2-deficient mice. Immunology 122: 199-209.
134. Lagergard T, Lundqvist A, Wising C, Gabrielsson V, Ahlman K (2007) Formaldehyde treatment increases the immunogenicity and decreases the toxicity of Haemophilus ducreyi cytolethal distending toxin. Vaccine 25: 3606-3614.
135. Mbwana J, Viscidi R, Lyamuya E, Mhalu F, Chalamilla G, et al. (2007) Prevalence of serum antibodies to human papilloma virus in patients with genital ulcer disease in an urban population of Tanzania. Sex Transm Infect 83: 64-65.
136. Roche N, Ilver D, Angstrom J, Barone S, Telford JL, et al. (2007) Human gastric glycosphingolipids recognized by Helicobacter pylori vacuolating cytotoxin VacA. Microbes Infect 9: 605-614.
137. Rydstrom A, Wick MJ (2007) Monocyte recruitment, activation, and function in the gut-associated lymphoid tissue during oral Salmonella infection. J Immunol 178: 5789-5801.
138. Wick MJ (2007) Monocyte and dendritic cell recruitment and activation during oral Salmonella infection. Immunol Lett 112: 68-74.
139. Holmen N, Isaksson S, Simren M, Sjovall H, Ohman L (2007) CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells in irritable bowel syndrome patients. Neurogastroenterol Motil 19: 119-125.
140. Larsson MH, Simren M, Thomas EA, Bornstein JC, Lindstrom E, et al. (2007) Elevated motility-related transmucosal potential difference in the upper small intestine in the irritable bowel syndrome. Neurogastroenterol Motil 19: 812-820.
141. Tengvall S, Harandi AM (2007) Importance of myeloid differentiation factor 88 in innate and acquired immune protection against genital herpes infection in mice. J Reprod Immunol.
142. Au CE, Bell AW, Gilchrist A, Hiding J, Nilsson T, et al. (2007) Organellar proteomics to create the cell map. Curr Opin Cell Biol 19: 376-385.
143. Bell AW, Nilsson T, Kearney RE, Bergeron JJ (2007) The protein microscope: incorporating mass spectrometry into cell biology. Nat Methods 4: 783-784.
144. Bostrom P, Andersson L, Rutberg M, Perman J, Lidberg U, et al. (2007) SNARE proteins mediate fusion between cytosolic lipid droplets and are implicated in insulin sensitivity. Nat Cell Biol 9: 1286-1293.
145. Enarsson K, Lundin BS, Johnsson E, Brezicka T, Quiding-Jarbrink M (2007) CD4+ CD25high regulatory T cells reduce T cell transendothelial migration in cancer patients. Eur J Immunol 37: 282-291.
146. Assarsson E, Chambers BJ, Hogstrand K, Berntman E, Lundmark C, et al. (2007) Severe defect in thymic development in an insertional mutant mouse model. J Immunol 178: 5018-5027.
147. Strom A, Wigren M, Hultgardh-Nilsson A, Saxena A, Gomez MF, et al. (2007) Involvement of the CD1d-natural killer T cell pathway in neointima formation after vascular injury. Circ Res 101: e83-89.
148. He L, Sun Y, Patrakka J, Mostad P, Norlin J, et al. (2007) Glomerulus-specific mRNA transcripts and proteins identified through kidney expressed sequence tag database analysis. Kidney Int 71: 889-900.
149. Isaksson A, Berggren M, Ekeland-Sjoberg K, Samuelsson T, Ricksten A (2007) Cell specific internal translation efficiency of Epstein-Barr virus present in solid organ transplant patients. J Med Virol 79: 573-581.
150. Piccinelli P, Samuelsson T (2007) Evolution of the iron-responsive element. RNA 13: 952-966.