50. Aspholm M, Olfat FO, Norden J, Sonden B, Lundberg C, et al. (2006) SabA is the H. pylori hemagglutinin and is polymorphic in binding to sialylated glycans. PLoS Pathog 2: e110.
51. Tam MA, Wick MJ (2006) Differential expansion, activation and effector functions of conventional and plasmacytoid dendritic cells in mouse tissues transiently infected with Listeria monocytogenes. Cell Microbiol 8: 1172-1187.
52. Akhiani AA, Stensson A, Schon K, Lycke N (2006) The nontoxic CTA1-DD adjuvant enhances protective immunity against Helicobacter pylori infection following mucosal immunization. Scand J Immunol 63: 97-105.
53. Bergqvist P, Gardby E, Stensson A, Bemark M, Lycke NY (2006) Gut IgA class switch recombination in the absence of CD40 does not occur in the lamina propria and is independent of germinal centers. J Immunol 177: 7772-7783.
54. De Filette M, Fiers W, Martens W, Birkett A, Ramne A, et al. (2006) Improved design and intranasal delivery of an M2e-based human influenza A Vaccine. Vaccine 24: 6597-6601.
55. Helgeby A, Robson NC, Donachie AM, Beackock-Sharp H, Lovgren K, et al. (2006) The combined CTA1-DD/ISCOM adjuvant vector promotes priming of mucosal and systemic immunity to incorporated antigens by specific targeting of B cells. J Immunol 176: 3697-3706.
56. Azem J, Svennerholm AM, Lundin BS (2006) B cells pulsed with Helicobacter pylori antigen efficiently activate memory CD8+ T cells from H. pylori-infected individuals. Clin Immunol 118: 284-291.
57. Bolin I, Wiklund G, Qadri F, Torres O, Bourgeois AL, et al. (2006) Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli with STh and STp genotypes is associated with diarrhea both in children in areas of endemicity and in travelers. J Clin Microbiol 44: 3872-3877.
58. Carlsohn E, Nystrom J, Bolin I, Nilsson CL, Svennerholm AM (2006) HpaA is essential for Helicobacter pylori colonization in mice. Infect Immun 74: 920-926.
59. Carlsohn E, Nystrom J, Karlsson H, Svennerholm AM, Nilsson CL (2006) Characterization of the outer membrane protein profile from disease-related Helicobacter pylori isolates by subcellular fractionation and nano-LC FT-ICR MS analysis. J Proteome Res 5: 3197-3204.
60. Enarsson K, Johnsson E, Lindholm C, Lundgren A, Pan-Hammarstrom Q, et al. (2006) Differential mechanisms for T lymphocyte recruitment in normal and neoplastic human gastric mucosa. Clin Immunol 118: 24-34.
61. Hansson M, Lundgren A, Elgbratt K, Quiding-Jarbrink M, Svennerholm AM, et al. (2006) Dendritic cells express CCR7 and migrate in response to CCL19 (MIP-3beta) after exposure to Helicobacter pylori. Microbes Infect 8: 841-850.
62. Jansson L, Tobias J, Lebens M, Svennerholm AM, Teneberg S (2006) The major subunit, CfaB, of colonization factor antigen i from enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli is a glycosphingolipid binding protein. Infect Immun 74: 3488-3497.
63. Nair GB, Qadri F, Holmgren J, Svennerholm AM, Safa A, et al. (2006) Cholera due to altered El Tor strains of Vibrio cholerae O1 in Bangladesh. J Clin Microbiol 44: 4211-4213.
64. Nystrom J, Raghavan S, Svennerholm AM (2006) Mucosal immune responses are related to reduction of bacterial colonization in the stomach after therapeutic Helicobacter pylori immunization in mice. Microbes Infect 8: 442-449.
65. Qadri F, Ahmed F, Ahmed T, Svennerholm AM (2006) Homologous and cross-reactive immune responses to enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli colonization factors in Bangladeshi children. Infect Immun 74: 4512-4518.
66. Qadri F, Ahmed T, Ahmed F, Begum YA, Sack DA, et al. (2006) Reduced doses of oral killed enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli plus cholera toxin B subunit Vaccine is safe and immunogenic in Bangladeshi infants 6-17 months of age: dosing studies in different age groups. Vaccine 24: 1726-1733.
67. Qureshi K, Molbak K, Sandstrom A, Kofoed PE, Rodrigues A, et al. (2006) Breast milk reduces the risk of illness in children of mothers with cholera: observations from an epidemic of cholera in Guinea-Bissau. Pediatr Infect Dis J 25: 1163-1166.
68. Rockabrand DM, Shaheen HI, Khalil SB, Peruski LF, Jr., Rozmajzl PJ, et al. (2006) Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli colonization factor types collected from 1997 to 2001 in US military personnel during operation Bright Star in northern Egypt. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis 55: 9-12.
69. Sjoling A, Qadri F, Nicklasson M, Begum YA, Wiklund G, et al. (2006) In vivo expression of the heat stable (estA) and heat labile (eltB) toxin genes of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC). Microbes Infect 8: 2797-2802.
70. Adamsson J, Lindblad M, Lundqvist A, Kelly D, Holmgren J, et al. (2006) Novel immunostimulatory agent based on CpG oligodeoxynucleotide linked to the nontoxic B subunit of cholera toxin. J Immunol 176: 4902-4913.
71. George Chandy A, Hultkrantz S, Raghavan S, Czerkinsky C, Lebens M, et al. (2006) Oral tolerance induction by mucosal administration of cholera toxin B-coupled antigen involves T-cell proliferation in vivo and is not affected by depletion of CD25+ T cells. Immunology 118: 311-320.
72. Harandi AM, Holmgren J (2006) CpG oligodeoxynucleotides and mobilization of innate mucosal immunity: tasks and tactics. Vaccine 24 Suppl 2: S2-48-49.
73. Luci C, Hervouet C, Rousseau D, Holmgren J, Czerkinsky C, et al. (2006) Dendritic cell-mediated induction of mucosal cytotoxic responses following intravaginal immunization with the nontoxic B subunit of cholera toxin. J Immunol 176: 2749-2757.
74. Stephenson I, Zambon MC, Rudin A, Colegate A, Podda A, et al. (2006) Phase I evaluation of intranasal trivalent inactivated influenza Vaccine with nontoxigenic Escherichia coli enterotoxin and novel biovector as mucosal adjuvants, using adult volunteers. J Virol 80: 4962-4970.
75. Sun JB, Cuburu N, Blomquist M, Li BL, Czerkinsky C, et al. (2006) Sublingual tolerance induction with antigen conjugated to cholera toxin B subunit induces Foxp3+CD25+CD4+ regulatory T cells and suppresses delayed-type hypersensitivity reactions. Scand J Immunol 64: 251-259.
76. Sun JB, Raghavan S, Sjoling A, Lundin S, Holmgren J (2006) Oral tolerance induction with antigen conjugated to cholera toxin B subunit generates both Foxp3+CD25+ and Foxp3-CD25- CD4+ regulatory T cells. J Immunol 177: 7634-7644.
77. Thiem VD, Deen JL, von Seidlein L, Canh do G, Anh DD, et al. (2006) Long-term effectiveness against cholera of oral killed whole-cell Vaccine produced in Vietnam. Vaccine 24: 4297-4303.
78. Gilchrist A, Au CE, Hiding J, Bell AW, Fernandez-Rodriguez J, et al. (2006) Quantitative proteomics analysis of the secretory pathway. Cell 127: 1265-1281.
79. Macao B, Johansson DG, Hansson GC, Hard T (2006) Autoproteolysis coupled to protein folding in the SEA domain of the membrane-bound MUC1 mucin. Nat Struct Mol Biol 13: 71-76.
80. van den Berg S, Lofdahl PA, Hard T, Berglund H (2006) Improved solubility of TEV protease by directed evolution. J Biotechnol 121: 291-298.
81. Asp L, Nilsson T (2008) Golgi gets wired up. Nat Cell Biol 10: 885-887.
82. Dogan J, Lendel C, Hard T (2006) Thermodynamics of folding and binding in an affibody:affibody complex. J Mol Biol 359: 1305-1315.
83. Dogan J, Lendel C, Hard T (2006) NMR assignments of the free and bound-state protein components of an anti-idiotypic affibody complex. J Biomol NMR 36 Suppl 1: 13.
84. Hammarstrom M, Woestenenk EA, Hellgren N, Hard T, Berglund H (2006) Effect of N-terminal solubility enhancing fusion proteins on yield of purified target protein. J Struct Funct Genomics 7: 1-14.
85. Lendel C, Dogan J, Hard T (2006) Structural basis for molecular recognition in an affibody:affibody complex. J Mol Biol 359: 1293-1304.
86. Wahlberg E, Hard T (2006) Conformational stabilization of an engineered binding protein. J Am Chem Soc 128: 7651-7660.
87. Lang T, Hansson GC, Samuelsson T (2006) An inventory of mucin genes in the chicken genome shows that the mucin domain of Muc13 is encoded by multiple exons and that ovomucin is part of a locus of related gel-forming mucins. BMC Genomics 7: 197.
88. Laos S, Baeckstrom D, Hansson GC (2006) Inhibition of NF-kappaB activation and chemokine expression by the leukocyte glycoprotein, CD43, in colon cancer cells. Int J Oncol 28: 695-704.
89. Lidell ME, Hansson GC (2006) Cleavage in the GDPH sequence of the C-terminal cysteine-rich part of the human MUC5AC mucin. Biochem J 399: 121-129.
90. Lidell ME, Moncada DM, Chadee K, Hansson GC (2006) Entamoeba histolytica cysteine proteases cleave the MUC2 mucin in its C-terminal domain and dissolve the protective colonic mucus gel. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103: 9298-9303.
91. Malmberg EK, Noaksson KA, Phillipson M, Johansson ME, Hinojosa-Kurtzberg M, et al. (2006) Increased levels of mucins in the cystic fibrosis mouse small intestine, and modulator effects of the Muc1 mucin expression. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 291: G203-210.
92. Gorander S, Mbwana J, Lyamuya E, Lagergard T, Liljeqvist JA (2006) Mature glycoprotein g presents high performance in diagnosing herpes simplex virus type 2 infection in sera of different tanzanian cohorts. Clin Vaccine Immunol 13: 633-639.
93. Mbwana J, Bolin I, Lyamuya E, Mhalu F, Lagergard T (2006) Molecular characterization of Haemophilus ducreyi isolates from different geographical locations. J Clin Microbiol 44: 132-137.
94. Pantzar M, Teneberg S, Lagergard T (2006) Binding of Haemophilus ducreyi to carbohydrate receptors is mediated by the 58.5-kDa GroEL heat shock protein. Microbes Infect 8: 2452-2458.
95. Trollfors B, Knutsson N, Taranger J, Mark A, Bergfors E, et al. (2006) Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis antibodies in 10-year-old children before and after a booster dose of three toxoids: implications for the timing of a booster dose. Eur J Pediatr 165: 14-18.
96. Bajor A, Kilander A, Fae A, Galman C, Jonsson O, et al. (2006) Normal or increased bile acid uptake in isolated mucosa from patients with bile acid malabsorption. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 18: 397-403.
97. Holmen N, Lundgren A, Lundin S, Bergin AM, Rudin A, et al. (2006) Functional CD4+CD25high regulatory T cells are enriched in the colonic mucosa of patients with active ulcerative colitis and increase with disease activity. Inflamm Bowel Dis 12: 447-456.
98. Kordasti S, Istrate C, Banasaz M, Rottenberg M, Sjovall H, et al. (2006) Rotavirus infection is not associated with small intestinal fluid secretion in the adult mouse. J Virol 80: 11355-11361.
99. Kordasti S, Sapnara M, Thomas EA, Lindstrom E, Forsman M, et al. (2006) Effects of cholera toxin on the potential difference and motor responses induced by distension in the rat proximal small intestine in vivo. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 290: G948-958.
100. Reims A, Strandvik B, Sjovall H (2006) Epithelial electrical resistance as a measure of permeability changes in pediatric duodenal biopsies. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 43: 619-623.
101. Calander AM, Starckx S, Opdenakker G, Bergin P, Quiding-Jarbrink M, et al. (2006) Matrix metalloproteinase-9 (gelatinase B) deficiency leads to increased severity of Staphylococcus aureus-triggered septic arthritis. Microbes Infect 8: 1434-1439.
102. Enarsson K, Lundgren A, Kindlund B, Hermansson M, Roncador G, et al. (2006) Function and recruitment of mucosal regulatory T cells in human chronic Helicobacter pylori infection and gastric adenocarcinoma. Clin Immunol 121: 358-368.
103. Wassen L, Jertborn M (2006) Influence of exogenous reproductive hormones on specific antibody production in genital secretions after vaginal vaccination with recombinant cholera toxin B subunit in humans. Clin Vaccine Immunol 13: 202-207.
104. Cardell SL (2006) The natural killer T lymphocyte: a player in the complex regulation of autoimmune diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice. Clin Exp Immunol 143: 194-202.
105. Gariani T, Samuelsson T, Sauer-Eriksson AE (2006) Conformational variability of the GTPase domain of the signal recognition particle receptor FtsY. J Struct Biol 153: 85-96.
106. Rosenblad MA, Lopez MD, Piccinelli P, Samuelsson T (2006) Inventory and analysis of the protein subunits of the ribonucleases P and MRP provides further evidence of homology between the yeast and human enzymes. Nucleic Acids Res 34: 5145-5156.
107. Takemoto M, He L, Norlin J, Patrakka J, Xiao Z, et al. (2006) Large-scale identification of genes implicated in kidney glomerulus development and function. Embo J 25: 1160-1174.
108. Tengvall S, Lundqvist A, Eisenberg RJ, Cohen GH, Harandi AM (2006) Mucosal administration of CpG oligodeoxynucleotide elicits strong CC and CXC chemokine responses in the vagina and serves as a potent Th1-tilting adjuvant for recombinant gD2 protein vaccination against genital herpes. J Virol 80: 5283-5291.